WSF: Move Together Grant
Women's Sports Foundation WSF
Predicted deadline: May 28, 2022 2:00pm PDT
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Fields of work: Physical Fitness Recreation Women & Girl Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: United States, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands Show all
Location of residency: United States, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands Show all
Women's Sports Foundation
We’re building a future where every girl and woman can play, be active, and realize her full potential. We’re building a movement of movement. Through Research. Advocacy. Community impact. And Partnerships. It’s time to transform the game so that every girl and woman can realize her power.
Move Together, is a Power of She Fund grant, supporting organizations that foster multigenerational connection in their communities through sport, fitness and movement-based programming for girls and women.
The Power of She Fund was established by Athleta, in partnership with the Women’s Sports Foundation.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants must demonstrate that their program meets the following criteria:
- Offers existing programming elements or has the ability to develop new programming or enhancements that promote multigenerational connection* between girls and women
- *Multigenerational connection can be defined in a variety of ways from girls and women participating together, to adult and youth mentorship, parent and family engagement, or women—including program graduates—serving as coaches and volunteers in your programming.
- Delivers and provides access to sport, fitness or movement-based programming as a primary focus, serving predominately girls and/or women
- Displays innovation in its efforts to engage girls and women, creating an environment that inspires
- Takes a holistic approach to programming that considers physical, mental, social and/or emotional needs of the girls and women who participate
- Has the ability to sustain long-term programming after the life of the funding has expired
- Grant Requirements
- A non-profit located in the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia or U.S. Territories
- Participation by program staff and participants in Women’s Sports Foundation program evaluation (e.g. pre and post program surveys), webinars and other events
- Grant Allocation
- Funds may be used for staff, facility rental, equipment, uniforms and supplies directly benefiting the grant-supported program.
Find similar good fit grants?
See for yourself how we help our customers save 3 hours a week and find new grant opportunities by trying Instrumentl for 14-days free.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”