William T. Sloper Trust for Andrew J. Sloper Musical Fund Grant
William T. Sloper Trust for Andrew J. Sloper Musical Fund
Deadline: Jun 1, 2022 8:59pm PDT
Grant amount: Up to US $28,500
Fields of work: Music
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Hartford County, Connecticut
Location of residency: United States
The Andrew J. Sloper Musical Fund was established in 1937 to "bring excellent and cultural music to New Britain, such as symphony orchestras, smaller orchestras, choral societies, bands, and musicians, either vocal or instrumental." The Sloper Musical Fund specifically serves the people of New Britain, Connecticut.
- Arts, Culture, & Humanities
- New Britain
Grants from the Sloper Musical Fund are 1 year in duration.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant organizations must serve the people of New Britain, Connecticut.
- Musical performances must be conducted in New Britain, Connecticut.
- Preference is given to organizations that offer musical performance (instrumental or vocal) of exceptional merit.
- Grant requests for capital projects will not be considered.
- Applicants will not be awarded a grant for more than 3 consecutive years.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders to William T. Sloper Trust for Andrew J. Sloper Musical Fund by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“After entering my search parameters, I always have useful, accurate, and well-organized results [with Instrumentl].”