St. Augustine Foundation Grant
St. Augustine FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $100,000
Anticipated deadline: Jun 30, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
NOTE: In order to enter The St. Augustine Foundation grant application process, please contact the Executive Director to ensure your potential Grant request meets the criteria established by the Foundation. You will need a password provided to you by the foundation.
The St. Augustine Foundation supports and collaborates with Augustinian (Order of St. Augustine) and Augustinian-related entities to advance the Kingdom of God as expressed in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the life of the Catholic Church.
It supports the needs of the Order and individuals and communities which serve the needs of our brothers and sisters throughout the world in activities which promote peace, justice, community development, and the care and empowerment of peoples.
Areas of Interest 2018
(not in preferential order)
- Community building and pastoral care.
- Care of newcomers to our communities.
- Response to immediate concerns of the needy.
Favored aspects of these areas: Building human capacity for unity, truth and love in the spirit of St. Augustine.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- As you consider making a request for a grant from the Foundation, the following information may be of help in understanding our grant parameters,
- All grant requests must be Augustinian endorsed.***
- An endorser is a person who has knowledge of the mission and operations of the organization requesting funding.
- An endorser must be an individual member of the Order of St. Augustine and/or the leadership of the Augustinian entity receiving and/or connected with the grant.
- In addition, international applications for Augustinian projects must be approved by the General Council of the Order of St. Augustine and the Provincial Council of the Province of St. Augustine
- The Foundation prefers to support groups which demonstrate a collaborative relationship with other funding sources.
- The Foundation favors grants for projects which will eventually become self-sustaining.
- Grants are made for a single purpose (one-time) or may be for multiple years (not to exceed three years) with an annual renewal review.
- Grants will be made only to entities in the U.S. with verified 501(c)(3) status; outside of the U.S. a comparable status must be verified.
- The Foundation encourages applicant organizations to reflect on the Foundation’s mission and their own to clarify how the grant will serve the missions of both.
- The Foundation does not provide continuous support for projects to the extent that the project becomes dependent upon the Foundation for its continued existence.
- Normally grants will not be made for the ordinary operating budget of the organization (i.e., sustaining operations).
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the St. Augustine Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.