Sharifololama Foundation Grant
Sharifololama FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Sharifololama Foundation is a small, private grant-maker concerned about the welfare of children and families in the United States. The Foundation focuses its grant-making and other charitable activities on support for orphanages and on positive educational opportunities for children of low-income families. TSF was established to show its concern for children and families and has supported a broad range of projects giving its highest priority consideration to support of the most "at-risk" children. Local community organizing projects and children's advocacy groups are frequent grantees.
- programs for children, orphans and widows;
- educational scholarships for ages K-college;
- support for underprivileged families.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation makes grants only to tax-exempt organizations with 501(c) (3) classifications from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Grants to individuals are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- The Foundation will not consider requests for endowments, capital construction, general fundraising, deficit financing, or loans.
- The Foundation does not make grants for research projects or give support to conferences, seminars, media events, or workshops unless they are an integral part of a broader program.
- The Foundation does not provide support for the production and development of television and radio programming.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Sharifololama Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.