Robert B. Daugherty Foundation Grant
Robert B. Daugherty Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Human & Social Services Community Services Science Art & Culture Religion & Spirituality Education
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: Project / Program, Capital Project, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Preferred: Douglas County, Nebraska Other eligible locations: Nebraska
Location of residency: United States
Robert B. Daugherty
Robert B. Daugherty Foundation is a private foundation established to provide charitable grants to worthy tax-exempt organizations that conduct charitable, scientific, cultural, religious or education activities exclusively. The Foundation gives preference to organizations which will use and apply substantially all of the charitable grant in the State of Nebraska and particularly in the greater Omaha area.
We invest in projects and organizations that demonstrate:
- Potential to meet substantiated community needs with high impact.
- A history of effective leadership and mission expertise.
- A diversified income stream and broad-based community support.
- Sound operational practices.
- Remain steadfast to Robert B. Daugherty’s philanthropic intentions and respectful of his reputation and legacy.
- Make trustee-driven community investment decisions.
- Conduct business with highest degree of ethics and integrity.
- Practice independent judgment with effective collaboration.
- Sustain unwavering commitment to operational excellence and transparency.
- Conduct rigorous, fact-based due diligence with a sense of professional urgency.
- Recruit and retain an efficient, performance-driven team.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are only made to organizations that are tax-exempt under §501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and federal and state entities described in §170(c) of the Internal Revenue Code; however, grantees which are tax supported will generally be subject to matching requirements.
- Grants are made to organizations that primarily serve the greater Omaha area or the State of Nebraska.
- The Foundation generally will not make the following types of grants:
- Grants to individuals for any purpose.
- Grants to religious organizations for religious purposes.
- Grants to international organizations that do not have a qualified domestic 501(c)(3) representative.
- Grants to private foundations (other than operating foundations).
- Grants to endowments or other discretionary funding pools.
- Grants for dinners, galas, or other events.
- Grants prohibited by IRS regulations.
Find similar good fit grants?
See for yourself how we help our customers save 3 hours a week and find new grant opportunities by trying Instrumentl for 14-days free.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”