Rachael and Ben Vaughan Foundation Grants
Rachael and Ben Vaughan Foundation
Deadline: Sep 1, 2022
Grant amount: US $2,000 - US $20,000
Fields of work: Education Environmental Conservation Social Justice / Human Rights Poverty Alleviation & Services Religion & Spirituality Addiction & Substance Abuse Health Care Access & Delivery Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Texas Other eligible locations: United States
Location of residency: Preferred: Texas Other eligible locations: United States
Over the past fifty-five years, the Rachael and Ben Vaughan Foundation has awarded grants in the areas of education, environmental preservation, health care, human rights, poverty reduction, religious support, and substance abuse. This year, the Foundation will again primarily support organizations working in these fields.
The Foundation invites organizations to submit a Grant Request Application that describes a specific project in one of the above areas. Grant requests may range between $2,000 and $20,000. The implementation of the project should require no more than twelve months. While the Foundation’s grants largely support work in Texas, it has no geographic limit as the location of the recipient or the project. However, no matter the location, the Foundation encourages grant requests for programs that serve local residents, do not duplicate the efforts of other organizations, minimize administrative fees and will continue to produce benefits after the official date of completion.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants for charitable purposes will be made only to organizations that are tax-exempt under Sections 501(c)(3) or 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Organizations seeking funding must have formal, regular governance in the form of a board of directors or an advisory committee the function of which is stated in a set of written by-laws.
- The Board of Trustees prefers to support local (Texas) projects, although it will accept applications from out of State.
- By law, grants cannot be awarded to individuals or for political purposes.
- The Foundation will not fund activities undertaken prior to the date of the awarding of grants.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders to Rachael and Ben Vaughan Foundation by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“After entering my search parameters, I always have useful, accurate, and well-organized results [with Instrumentl].”