Pacific Power / Rocky Mountain Power: Culture and Arts Organizations' Grant
Deadline: Sep 15, 2022
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Fields of work: Community Culture & Heritage Performing Arts Visual Arts Historic Preservation Museums & Cultural Institutions Library Services Cross-Cultural Understanding & Exchanges Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in California: Del Norte County, Lassen County, Modoc County, Siskiyou County, Counties in Idaho: Bannock County, Bear Lake County, Bingham County, Bonneville County, Butte County, Caribou County, Clark County, Franklin County, Fremont County, Jefferson County, Lemhi County, Madison County, Oneida County, Teton County, Counties in Oregon: Benton County, Clatsop County, Coos County, Crook County, Deschutes County, Douglas County, Hood River County, Jackson County, Jefferson County, Josephine County, Klamath County, Lincoln County, Linn County, Marion County, Multnomah County, Polk County, Sherman County, Umatilla County, Wallowa County, Wasco County, Counties in Utah: Beaver County, Box Elder County, Cache County, Carbon County, Davis County, Emery County, Garfield County, Grand County, Iron County, Juab County, Millard County, Morgan County, Piute County, Rich County, Salt Lake County, San Juan County, Sanpete County, Sevier County, Summit County, Tooele County, Uintah County, Utah County, Wasatch County, Washington County, Wayne County, Weber County, Counties in Washington: Clark County, Columbia County, Cowlitz County, Garfield County, Kittitas County, Klickitat County, Skamania County, Walla Walla County, Yakima County, Counties in Wyoming: Albany County, Big Horn County, Carbon County, Converse County, Fremont County, Hot Springs County, Johnson County, Lincoln County, Natrona County, Park County, Platte County, Sublette County, Sweetwater County, Uinta County, Washakie County Show all
Location of residency: United States
Pacific Power Foundation
The Pacific Power Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Pacific Power. Our mission, through our charitable investments, is to support the growth and vitality of our communities.
Apply for a Grant
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In general, grants from the Foundation are limited to charitable nonprofit, tax-exempt organizations that have obtained a determination letter from the IRS under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and are not classified as private foundations. Proof of the exemption must be submitted with each request for funding.
- Grants may sometimes be made for charitable purposes to government entities.
- Eligible candidates — Organizations and activities eligible for Foundation support include:
- Nonprofit groups that have 501(c)(3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service;
- Cultural enrichment organizations dedicated to the performing arts, the visual arts, historic preservation, cross-cultural education and other such activities;
- Projects must have a bearing on communities that are served by Pacific Power and Rocky Mountain Power (see service area map)
Pacific Power — Oregon, Central/Southeastern Washington and Northern California.
Rocky Mountain Power — Utah, Wyoming and Southeastern Idaho.
- Ineligible candidates — Organizations and activities not eligible for foundation support include:
- Organizations that discriminate against individuals on the basis of religion, race, color, sex, age, national origin or veteran status;
- Political organizations, ballot measure campaigns or candidates for public office;
- Contributions to or memberships in chambers of commerce, service clubs, taxpayer associations and other similar bodies;
- Religious groups for religious purposes;
- Any non-charitable purpose; and/or
- Organizations outside the PacifiCorp service territory.
- As a general rule, the Foundation also will not support
- Establishment or support of endowments;
- Coverage of operating deficits;
- Capital campaigns;
- Computers, software or related items;
- Marketing and advertising
- Maintenance of existing facilities;
- Conferences, conventions and events; and
- Projects that do not have a bearing on Pacific Power or Rocky Mountain Power's geographic service area.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders to PacifiCorp Foundation by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“After entering my search parameters, I always have useful, accurate, and well-organized results [with Instrumentl].”