Omron Foundation Grant
Omron FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $250 - US $100,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach, Biomedical, Behavioral
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
About OMRON Foundation, Inc.
Founded in 1989, the OMRON Foundation, Inc. (OFI) was established to coordinate the charitable efforts of all OMRON offices in the US to achieve the greatest positive social impact. The Omron Foundation is a not-for-profit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and is funded by OMRON's subsidiaries in North America, who contribute a portion of their sales. The Foundation divides its charitable resources to benefit the following focus areas:
- Disaster Relief
- Basic Needs (Food, Clothing and Shelter)
- Education (Elementary education to college education with a focus on engineering, science, mathematics and technology)
- Health – Wellness, research, disease prevention, and treatment
- Japanese-American Cross Cultural Enrichment
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Only organizations with a 501(c)(3) tax exempt status are considered for funding
- Generally, the Foundation prefers to fund specific programs, rather than general operating requests
- Funding awards can range from $250 to $100,000 or higher
- Funding is approved for one year only
- Guidelines may be waived or modified in certain limited circumstances by the advisory board
- OFI prefers organizations local to our communities
- Preference is typically given to qualifying organizations where our employees volunteer
- Preference will be given to applicants that adhere to the BBB Wise Give Alliance’s “Standards for Charity Accountability”
- The Foundation generally will NOT consider requests from:
- Organizations which do not have an IRS 501(c)(3) public charity or equivalent status
- Political organizations or parties, candidates or lobbying activities
- Labor unions or organizations
- Fraternal organizations
- Local athletic or sports programs
- Veteran’s organizations that have a limited membership
- Religious organizations (other than organizations whose exclusive mission is an approved non-discriminatory purpose such as education, health, cultural, civic, etc.)
- Organizations not operating for the benefit of the general public
- The Omron Foundation will NOT typically awards gifts for the following:
- Travel funds for tours, expeditions, or trips by individuals or groups
- Dues or gifts to national or local alumni groups or clubs or fraternities
- Institutional memberships or subscription fees for publications
- Donations for benefit events, raffle tickets or fundraising efforts that involve value returned to the donor
- Gifts to individual churches, synagogues or other similar groups
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Omron Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.