Norcliffe Foundation Grant
The Norcliffe Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500,000
Fields of work: Education Environment Religion & Spirituality Health & Medicine Historic Preservation Community Development & Revitalization Human & Social Services Art & Culture Civic Affairs Youth Services Environmental Conservation Youth Development & Leadership Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project, Training / Capacity Building, Biomedical, Behavioral
Location of project: Counties in Washington: Island County, Jefferson County, King County, Kitsap County, Mason County, Pierce County, San Juan County, Skagit County, Snohomish County, Thurston County, Whatcom County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Washington: Island County, Jefferson County, King County, Kitsap County, Mason County, Pierce County, San Juan County, Skagit County, Snohomish County, Thurston County, Whatcom County Show all
The Norcliffe Foundation is a private family foundation established to improve the quality of life for all people in our community.
What we fund
Areas of support include human services, healthcare, civic and community projects, education, and arts and culture.
The foundation makes grants in the following areas:
- Arts & Culture
- Civic & Community
- Environment & Conservation
- Healthcare & Research
- Historic Preservation
- Human & Social Services
- Youth Development
The Norcliffe Foundation provides support to a wide variety of organizations and projects. Grant size depends on the scope of the project and the capacity of the organization.
Nearly 60% of the grants we make are $15,000 or less.
Things to consider when determining the appropriate amount to request:
- What is the gift range already committed or pending from other funders and foundations? The Norcliffe Foundation is most interested in joining a community of funders and is rarely the largest donor to a project.
- Is there a history of funding from The Norcliffe Foundation and what is the range for those grants?
Funding types include:
- Capacity Building
- Capital and Infrastructure
- Challenge or Matching
- General Operating
- Program Support
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applications are accepted from nonprofit organizations with tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code that operate in the Puget Sound Region of Washington State.
- Organizations located or operating within the following eleven Puget Sound counties of Washington State are welcome to submit an application:
- San Juan
- The Foundation does not make grants to organizations for deficit financing or debt reduction.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders to The Norcliffe Foundation by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“I'm a grant writer for a few different nonprofits and I've used FDO, FoundationSearch, GrantStation—
Instrumentl is my favorite.”