Jana Trust Fund Grant
Jana Trust FundSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to €1,500
Next deadline: Dec 31, 2019
Later deadlines: Apr 30, 2020, Aug 31, 2020
Applicant type: Organizations Individuals
Funding uses: Research, Project / Program
Location of project: Eastern Africa, Southern Africa, Western Africa, South Sudan, Sudan
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Jana was passionate about her work. Her parents and brother would like to honor her memory with a Trust Fund that will allow others to continue her work. This means the financial support of the study and protection of endangered mammals and more specifically the elephants.
The Trust Fund will support, on a small scale, up to a maximum of 1.500 euro per application, scientists financially in carrying out their research.
What project is eligible for funding?
- Eligible project will have a clear conservation value and be based in a country in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Preference will go to projects in relation with elephants. Education projects will also be considered.
- Travel costs for presentation of the project at a conference, or participation to workshop/training program will also be considered.
- Purchase of field equipment if they are essential in completing field work.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The JRTF aims to provide relatively small levels of funding for ongoing projects or pilot programmes with a clear conservation value.
- This funding program is open to individuals or organisations for projects in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- We accept projects related to the conservation of mammals and especially (forest) elephants.
- Applicants can be based anywhere in the world.
- Preference will go to projects in relation with elephants.
- What project is not eligible for funding?
- Pure research will not be funded. Research project will be considered if they demonstrate applied benefit to conservation and/or target an identified conservation need.
- Living costs, thesis production costs, retrospective costs, fundraising costs, and payment of a debt will not be considered for funding.
- Office equipment and participation to internship and volunteer program will not be considered unless they are essential in completing field work or benefit an identified conservation need.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Jana Trust Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.