Herbert A. and Adrian W. Woods Foundation Grants
Herbert A. and Adrian W. Woods Foundation
Deadline: Sep 1, 2022 9:59pm PDT
Grant amount: Up to US $35,000
Fields of work: Art & Culture Animal Welfare - General Disability Care & Services Youth Services Poverty Alleviation & Services Diseases & Conditions Child Welfare Services Episcopalism Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Missouri
Location of residency: Jefferson County, Mississippi, Counties in Missouri: Franklin County, Lincoln County, St. Charles County, St. Louis County, St. Louis city, Warren County Show all
The Herbert A. and Adrian W. Woods Foundation was established on June 9, 1999 upon the death of Mrs. Adrian W. Woods. Mrs. Woods had a long history of charitable giving in the St. Louis community and wanted to establish this foundation to continue that legacy of giving. The Foundation supports charitable organizations primarily in the greater St. Louis, MO area.
The Herbert A. and Adrian W. Woods Foundation is dedicated to the founders’ interests in charitable organizations that serve:
- Abused, neglected or troubled children
- The poor
- The Episcopal Church & affiliates, including outreach program.
- Art and culture in the Metropolitan St. Louis area
- Animal welfare (in Missouri)
- Victims of illness or disability, including research in this area
Types of Requests - The following types of requests may be submitted
- Special projects
- Capital campaign requests. However, capital grants are awarded only as a source of support among a broad community of funders.
- Challenge or matching grants
- General operation funding
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation supports charitable organizations primarily in the greater St. Louis, MO area.
- The following types of requests will not be considered.
- Multi-year grants (pledges)
- Endowment creation and funding
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders to Herbert A. and Adrian W. Woods Foundation by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“I'm a grant writer for a few different nonprofits and I've used FDO, FoundationSearch, GrantStation—
Instrumentl is my favorite.”