Harry Sudakoff Foundation Grant
Harry Sudakoff FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $10,000 - US $50,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 26, 2020 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: Preferred: Sarasota County, Florida Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Mr. Harry Sudakoff was a successful builder and developer from New York City who relocated to Sarasota, Florida in the early 1960’s. His original foundation was formed in New York and was transformed into a Florida foundation in 1993. Mr. Sudakoff had a lifelong spirit of generosity and believed in making an impact with his contributions.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations considered for funding must be classified as qualified charities under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Preference is given to organizations in Sarasota County, Florida and organizations previously supported by the Foundation.
- The Foundation does not make grants to individuals.
- In addition, the Foundation generally does not provide funding for:
- general operating expenses
- endowment or capital campaigns
- debt reduction or financing
- conferences, seminars, workshops or travel
- advertising or marketing materials
- surveys or research
- projects that already have been completed
- Future grant requests will not be considered if reports on previous grants are not completed.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Harry Sudakoff Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.