Fence Authority Scholarship
The Fence AuthoritySuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Jun 30, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student High School Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Fence Authority Scholarship
All applicants must currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s (or Baccalaureate) Degree related to a profession that is dedicated to improving the beautification of US communities, such as Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Horticulture, and Environmental and Marine Sciences. Applicants must be currently accepted into a program and must currently hold or anticipate holding a high school diploma or GED within the 2019-2020 school year. Applicants must be currently involved or recently involved (within one year of date of application) in their community, either through school programs or voluntary programs.
Selection Criteria: Selection will be based on merit as evidenced in grades, personal statement, quality of work, and level of demonstrated commitment to bettering our communities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must meet all requirements:
- The Fence Authority offers cash awards to students currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in a field that will improve and benefit our communities functionally and aesthetically, such as civil engineering, horticulture, architecture, or ecology.
- Architecture Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Horticulture Science
- Environmental Design
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Landscape Architecture
- Marine/Aquatic Biology
- Marine Science
- Urban and Land Planning
- Water/Wetlands/Marine Management
- Applicant must have earned a high school diploma or GED, or be planning to earn their high school diploma or GED in the year in which the scholarship is awarded.
- Academic Level: Applicants must be enrolled in college full time for the entire academic year in which they plan to use their scholarship, based on their individual school’s requirements for full-time status.
- Enrollment: Applicants must be enrolled full time in an accepted major during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Residency: Applicants must be a US Citizen attending or accepted into a US college or university.
- By submitting your application, you agree to use the scholarship prize for educational purposes only: tuition and/or related expenses such as school supplies, books, and housing.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Fence Authority Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.