Enterline Foundation Grant
Enterline FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $37,000
Next deadline: Aug 30, 2019 2:00pm PDT (Letter of inquiry)
Later deadlines: Jan 15, 2020 2:00pm PST (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: North America
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Enterline Foundation provides financial support to organizations that in turn provide direct services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Historically, the Foundation has directed more than 80% of its contributions to such organizations. The Foundation also makes contributions to other organizations that serve broad charitable purposes, such as the Animal Protective League and the Humane Society.
Grant Distribution Guidelines
Requests for funding support generally far exceed the funds available. For this reason, criteria have been established to assist the Trustees and staff in deciding where the funds may be most effectively employed for the betterment of the intellectually and developmentally disabled (IDD) population. For its grant making program, the Enterline Foundation makes grants for the IDD population in all of North America.
The impact of the Foundation’s grant making will be judged not only by the financial resources given to the community organizations, but also by the innovative and collaborative relationships the Foundation has with its grant recipients and the impact that the grants have had on the IDD community-at-large.
Funding priority will be for organizations that provide services for the IDD population and focus primarily on individuals over the age of 22, although requests from organizations focused on children will be considered. Funding requests for specific projects, as opposed to general operating support, are the most competitive. Organizations requesting event sponsorships should contact the foundation office directly.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be registered as IRS Section 501(c)3 nonprofits.
- The Foundation has given to organizations general operating funds in the past and will continue to give to those that we have long lasting relationships with, but in reviewing new grants, we request that the agency choose a specific project that it would like financial assistance for.
- Areas Not Typically Funded:
- Endowment funds ;
- Individual travel and conference attendance ;
- Publication of books ;
- Projects that promote political or religious views ;
- Political or lobbying activities ;
- Direct support of individuals and individual sponsorships ;
- Program, school or camp scholarships ;
- Coverage of continuing operating deficits.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Enterline Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.