Dee Foundation Grant
Lawrence T. & Janet T. Dee Foundation
Next deadline: Apr 15, 2022 (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: Aug 31, 2022 (Pre proposal), Sep 15, 2022 (Full proposal)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Education Environmental Conservation Human & Social Services Artist Training & Development Public / Community Art Media Arts Health Care Access & Delivery Visual Arts Art History Performing Arts Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Utah: Salt Lake County, Weber County Other eligible locations: Utah
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in Utah: Salt Lake County, Weber County Other eligible locations: Utah
NOTE: The Lawrence T. & Janet T. Dee Foundation is no longer accepting grant applications this year from organizations we have not previously or recently funded.
The Foundation was established by Lawrence Taylor and Janet Teller Dee in 1971 for the purpose of promoting charitable activities in Ogden and the surrounding area. Now in its 46th year, it remains a family foundation dedicated to furthering the growth and well-being of the people of northern Utah.
The Lawrence T. & Janet T. Dee Foundation is a Utah charitable foundation which seeks to enhance the quality of life in the communities it serves. The Foundation's areas of interest include education, the arts, health care, community/social services and conservation.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant proposals are considered from established tax-exempt organizations and institutions whose purposes are charitable, educational, artistic, promoting conservation, or care giving.
- Applicant organizations must have a 501(c)(3) non-profit tax-exempt status to be eligible to apply.
- To be considered for a grant, a requesting organization must be based in Utah.
- The Foundation has a particular interest in services provided in the Ogden and Salt Lake communities, and gives preference to organizations based in those communities.
- Funding requests from organizations based in Utah, but providing services outside of the Ogden and Salt Lake communities are considered on a limited basis.
- Individuals or lobbying organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Requests from organizations providing services outside of Utah are not considered.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders to Lawrence T. & Janet T. Dee Foundation by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“I'm a grant writer for a few different nonprofits and I've used FDO, FoundationSearch, GrantStation—
Instrumentl is my favorite.”