Costco Wholesale Grants
Costco WholesaleSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
In keeping with Costco Wholesale's giving guidelines our warehouses and regional offices specifically support programs focusing on children, education and health and human services. We would like to respond favorably to all requests however the needs are far greater than our allocated resources. Therefore it is not possible for us to accommodate all requests.
Costco Warehouse Donations
For local organizations and groups, which focus on children, education or health and human services, provide your local Costco Warehouse Manager with a copy of your IRS tax letter with your 501 (c) (3) status and a completed Warehouse Donation Request form. To determine your closest warehouse click here.
Regional Office Donations
For donations which impact a broader community or region, focusing on children, education or health and human services provide the regional office with a copy of your IRS tax letter noting your 501 (c) (3) status and a completed Regional Donation Request form.
Qualifying for a Grant
We specifically focus on programs supporting children, education and health and human services. The United Way, Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and the Red Cross are examples in our charitable giving. Costco Wholesale is committed to supporting charitable and community activities in the markets where we do business.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Only 501(c) (3) nonprofit organizations, which meet our giving guidelines and focus areas, are considered.
- We focus on charitable programs and community activities in the markets where we do business. For locations, click here.
- Generally, Costco does not grant funds of more than 10% of the total program budget.
- We typically do not consider more than one grant request per fiscal year (September - August) for each organization.
- We do not provide direct aid to:
- Capital campaigns, building projects, or equipment
- Transportation and travel expenses
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Government agencies
- Loans or investments
- Research studies
- Athletic teams, events, or sponsorships
- Animal related programs, including shelters
- Merchandise for fundraisers and auctions
- Symposiums, conferences, conventions, professional association meetings
- Individual primary and secondary schools
- Merchandise promotions, partnerships or advertising
- General awareness campaigns
- Development or production of books, films, videos, television programs, or websites
- Parties, celebrations, parades, festivals and raffles
- Deficit funding
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Costco Wholesale Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.