Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's Funding
Cabela's, Inc.Suggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $100,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Under the visionary leadership of founder Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s is leading North America’s largest conservation movement. Together with our partners in conservation, we’re positively shaping the future of the outdoors through donations, grant-making and advocacy.
- Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s – As the premier outdoor and conservation company Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s supports initiatives inspiring everyone to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors.
- The Outdoor Fund – The 501c3 Outdoor Fund raises funds to support conservation efforts by activating more than 200 million passionate sportsmen and women rounding up their purchases in Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s stores.
- Conservation Foundation – A national not-for-profit, the Conservation Foundation convenes and mobilizes leading conservationists, organizations and industry partners to shape the future of conservation.
Cabela's Donation/Sponsorship Request Guidelines
Cabela's is proud to partner with local and national organizations in support of our mission to inspire everyone to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors.
Our community giving priorities align with our mission and focus on projects that make a difference in conserving the outdoors and inspiring the next generation of conservation stewards. Our giving supports:
- Conserving fish and wildlife: Initiatives that ensure the health of our precious fish and wildlife resources including habitat improvement and restoration, water quality and species health.
- Introducing new audiences to the outdoors: Programs that foster passion in the next generation including youth and family outdoor adventures, outdoor skills training and multicultural outreach.
- Protecting our hunting and fishing heritage: Projects that protect our hunting and fishing heritage including second amendment rights, outdoor recreational access and conservation advocacy.
- Military and veterans: Initiatives that care for our military and veterans in honor of their service to our country and our freedom, particularly programs that help military and veterans enjoy the outdoors.
Bass Pro Shops' Focus Areas
Thank you for your interest in Bass Pro Shops' giving programs. Bass Pro Shops is proud to partner with local and national organizations in support of our mission to inspire people to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. In the past five years alone, Bass Pro Shops has donated more than $100 million to conservation, community and outdoor education programs.
Bass Pro Shops is committed to our role as a conservation leader. We believe in protecting our natural resources, our rights, and in inspiring people to conserve the Great Outdoors. We support conservation and community efforts in three main areas:
Conserving Wildlife and Habitat – Bass Pro Shops funds initiatives that ensure the health of our precious fish & wildlife resources for generations to come. This includes projects and events that support:
- Species Health through the North American Model of Conservation
- Habitat Improvement and Restoration
- Water Quality
Connecting New Audiences to the Outdoors – Bass Pro Shops funds initiatives that introduce new audiences to the outdoors and foster future generations of stewards. This includes projects and events that support:
- Youth and Family Outdoor Adventures
- Outdoor Skills Training
- Multicultural Outreach
Access and Advocacy – Bass Pro Shops fund initiatives that protect our hunting and fishing heritage. This includes projects and events that support:
- 2nd Amendment Rights
- Outdoor Recreation Access Issues
- Conservation Leadership & Advocacy
Military and Veterans Initiatives – Bass Pro Shops funds initiatives that care for our men and women in uniform, giving preference to activities that connect veterans to the outdoors.
Creating Healthy & Active Lifestyles and Communities (Missouri Ozarks Only) – As one of the largest employers in the Missouri Ozarks, Bass Pro Shops invests in initiatives that ensure the Missouri Ozarks remains a thriving community. This includes projects and events that support:
- Health and Wellness
- Economic Development and Poverty Reduction Initiatives
- Arts and Quality of Life
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your project or event must be focused near a retail Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's or Boat Tracker Center, OR The project must have a national scope.
- Types of request
- support for a project or initiative
- Support for an event
- General operating support
- Capital request for major support
- (more than $25,000). These requests are reviewed biannually.
- Ineligible applicants:
- Individuals, nor
- Organizations and programs designed to elect candidates to public office.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's Funding by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.