Brittingham Family Foundation Grant
Brittingham Family Foundation
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $200,000
Fields of work: Health & Medicine Art & Culture Education Environment Youth Services Human & Social Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: California, Colorado
Location of residency: California, Colorado
The Brittingham Family Foundation is a private foundation whose goal is to be an enlightened community partner by supporting education, arts, social services, youth, health, and the environment.
The foundation's goals are to make grants that are transformational in scale, build partnerships with other non-profits to increase our impact, and to support and address the needs of our local community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Organizations must be further classified as a Public Charity and based in the United States.
- Organizations and grant requests must be from California, Colorado.
- Projects must be related to education, arts, social services, youth, health, or the environment.
- The foundation does not make grants to individuals.
- The foundation does not make grants to institutions outside of the United States.
Find similar good fit grants?
See for yourself how we help our customers save 3 hours a week and find new grant opportunities by trying Instrumentl for 14-days free.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”