Blue Cross of Idaho Charitable Contributions
Blue Cross of Idaho
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Health & Medicine Art & Culture Civic Affairs Community Development & Revitalization Community/Public Safety Education Horticulture & Gardening Human & Social Services Recreation Social Justice / Human Rights Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Idaho
Location of residency: Idaho
Blue Cross of Idaho is proud to offer financial support to Idaho-based organizations. We review requests each month and make contributions based on merits of the application and available funding. We prefer to fund organizations or events that meet one or more of the following:
- Have affiliation with Blue Cross of Idaho
- Impact the community
- Inspire healthy lifestyles
- Provide a marketing or branding opportunity
Please note, we would like to respond favorably to all requests, but our resources are limited. If you meet our eligibility requirements, we encourage you to apply and look forward to the chance to partner with your nonprofit
We require funds be requested at least two months prior to event dates. We encourage applications to be sent as soon as possible before our annual budget is depleted. There is no specific dollar limit, but Blue Cross of Idaho has an annual budget for donations. Once our funds run out, we are unable to offer support until the following year.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We only consider IRS 501(c) (3) nonprofit organizations.
- We only focus on charitable programs and community activities in the markets where we do business (within the state of Idaho).
- Blue Cross of Idaho does not provide funding for the following:
- Capital campaigns, building projects, or equipment
- Transportation and travel expenses
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Hospitals or hospital-affiliated organizations
- Government agencies
- Loans or investments
- Research studies
- Animal related programs, including shelters
- Merchandise promotions, partnerships or advertising or for fundraisers and auctions
- Symposiums, conferences, conventions, professional association meetings
- Individual primary and secondary schools
- General awareness campaigns
- Development or production of books, films, videos, television programs, or websites
- Parties, celebrations, parades, festivals and raffles
- Deficit funding
Find similar good fit grants?
See for yourself how we help our customers save 3 hours a week and find new grant opportunities by trying Instrumentl for 14-days free.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”