Ashwaubenon Education Foundation
Greater Green Bay Community Foundation
Deadline: Mar 23, 2022
Grant amount: US $500 - US $2,000
Fields of work: Academic Success & Enrichment Education - K through 12 Teacher Development & Training
Applicant type: Elementary / Secondary School, High School Student, Teacher
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Brown County, Wisconsin
Location of residency: Brown County, Wisconsin
In the tradition of the Ashwaubenon School District, this granting program supports the development and continuation of innovative opportunities to enhance student experiences in order to help them develop as model community and world citizens. This granting program is not meant to replace ongoing public support of education, but funds opportunities, materials, and experiences that go beyond the School District budget. Grants will provide support in the areas of classroom, after-school, and co-curricular programs, technology, teacher training and student enrichment opportunities.
Targeted Funding Areas Include
- Funds necessary for individuals or groups of students to participate in enrichment activities (not undertaken for academic credit or for general operating expenses of co-curricular activities, such as uniforms, equipment, or travel).
- Innovative classroom activities and other programming (such as arts programming) typically not supported by district funding.
- Technology and learning projects designed to promote the use of cutting-edge technologies in teaching and learning that fit with the district’s technology plans and initiatives.
- Business, civic, and community involvement that will promote the interaction of these groups with students.
- Professional training that will positively impact students.
- Other areas not typically funded by the district, but consistent with district curricula and policies.
Grant Awards: Typical grants range from $500 to $2,000 and are annual grants.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Qualified Applicants:
- Applications will be accepted from any Ashwaubenon School District, parent, staff, or administrator, parent association, or community member partnered with professional School District staff.
- All applicants must have the approval of their principal (or department head, as applicable).
- Any school-related activity consistent with district curricula and policies qualifies, except existing activities funded by the School District.
- Only one application per individual will be accepted each grant cycle.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders to Greater Green Bay Community Foundation by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“I'm a grant writer for a few different nonprofits and I've used FDO, FoundationSearch, GrantStation—
Instrumentl is my favorite.”