Alcon Foundation Grant (Requests greater than $10,000)
Deadline: Jul 31, 2022
Grant amount: More than US $10,000
Fields of work: Eye Diseases & Disorders
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Biomedical, Behavioral
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
Supporting Programs that Strengthen Eye Care
The Foundation’s primary focus is supporting programs that improve the quality of eye care services and patient access to care, as well as programs that promote the advancement of eye health education, training and skills-transfer.
- Fort Worth, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- Huntington, West Virginia
- Irvine, California
- Johns Creek, Georgia
- Lake Forest, California
- Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation does not make donations to:
- Non-501 (c)(3) organizations, individuals or families.
- Fraternal, labor, political or veterans organizations.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion or sexual orientation.
- K-12 schools or school-affiliated groups.
- Athletic leagues or teams.
- Religious-based programs for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine.
- Fundraising events and activities, e.g., walks/runs, galas, dinners, golf tournaments, etc.
- Professional/industry meetings and/or conferences.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders to Alcon Foundation by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“After entering my search parameters, I always have useful, accurate, and well-organized results [with Instrumentl].”